Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Turning Over a New Leaf

I imagine that I was not the only one affected by Blogger's lapse into crapness over the weekend, so I have taken the opportunity to toy with a new layout. A company of web designers has charged me a reasonable fee of Lm1,500 for a look that I find both fresh and sober. They have given me their solemn word that it is completely original work, and I for one do not intend to doubt them. Readers may rest assured, however, that the content will remain as stale and repetitive as ever.

3 comments:

sharonspiteri said...

Lm1,500 is not posh enough ta! If you google free blogger templates you can find much nicers ones :) Btw LiT started out on the black version of this very template ahahahahaha You can still see it at wwwitchie.blogspot.com

cybergaijin said...

Yes, I have the black one myself. They said I would have to wait four months for the white one, because they didn't have the spare parts. Still, substance over style has always been the maxim over at my blog.

Kenneth said...

I can make your dots pink for Lm 2,000.